Friday, July 16, 2010

Update on my earlier post

Before the people with no sense of humor start accusing me of advocating barbarian practices, let me say this.

First, The human cannonball solution was done with zip point naught seriousness on my part. This would flood the Mexican embassy with trial lawyers seeking work visas in Mexico. hhhmmmm maybe that would cut down on medical malpractice suits and help bring down health insurance costs. I also think it would be cruel to the aliens.

Second, I made the IRS agent suggestion only half in jest. What kind of health care reform bill needs 16,000 IRS agents. Not any real ones. How many tax and spend bills would need that many agents? All of them. I am all for health care cost reform. That is why I am opposed to the Obama-Pelosi-Reid socialized health care disaster.

No comments: